sexta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2008

Good bye my lover

If I give to you all of my life what you'll do with the gift?

If I give to you my heart, do you'll fell something about?

Last nite, she sayd

I never fell so wrong

I never fell so well

I never fell so free

I never felt like this before....

'cause you are so far away from me

And I think that I belong to you

You should belong to me too

Everybody lies...

My body lies, my heart lies to you

She wakes up

She makes up and finally thinks

I should GO away now


 

You can be my lover, my hell, my dream

But you are just a good memory now


 


 

Every time I see you now,

You ever have been sad


 

Don't be worry about me sweetheart

Soon you'll see me in the same way that I can see you now


 

Good bye my lover

Good bye my friend

Good bye childhood

It's time to be a woman now

And you'll still ever be a boy


 

But I'll see you on the other side


 


 

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

eve e seus poemas em... Inglês

^^

Anônimo disse...

Aquilo que machucou, é a prova de que valeu a pena. Afinal, são as quedas que nos tornam mais fortes.

Lindo poema Eve.